Hohner Orion IV Four Head Stitcher
Good running condition- A very productive machine that has been lightly used. German manufactured Heavy duty machine.
This all-rounder wire stitching machine demonstrates its strengths with:
- A solid construction - specially designed multiple head stitching machine for handling thick pads
- The flexibility to install up to four HOHNER UNIVERSAL 70/20 stitching heads for stitching thicknesses of 0-20 mm with our patented Cutting System?
- Equally suitable as a stand-alone machine or for completion of a whole system, as well as for special constructions
- Fast and easy table adjustment from pad stitching (flat) to brochures (saddle)
- The possibility of unusual staple positioning due to the throat depth of approx. 230 mm from clincher box (e.g. calendar production)
- Subsequent purchase of stitching heads at any time
- Simultaneous central adjustment of stitching thickness and wire length of all heads with only one lever
- A backstop and two side lays are fully adjustable for accurate and easy positioning of the staples.
- Extremely easy for the operator to change from one format to another.
- Conversion option to loop stitching
- Maximum stitching per head: 192 staples per minute
- Table size from 1000 x 330 mm